Kipoi - Seminar
The monthly virtual seminar series is designed as a platform for interested Kipoi users and developers and will host talks on the applications of deep learning on biological data. The seminar is held on every first Wednesday of the month at 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. CET. We are also happy to share the recordings of the seminar on YouTube.
How to take part
The Virtual Seminar Series takes place via Zoom. To take part in the seminar, you can register for the online Zoom conference here. Your personal join link will be valid for all upcoming lectures of the series.
How to apply as a speaker
The seminar is a great opportunity to present your recent work to a large international audience. If you want to apply as a speaker, please use the contact in the registration confirmation email.
Title TBD:7 July 2021 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Central European Summer Time
Speaker: Qiangfeng Cliff Zhang, Tsinghua University, Beijing
- 2 June 2021 - Johannes Linder, University of Washington, Seattle
- 5 May 2021 - Anshul Kundaje, Stanford University, Stanford
- 7 April 2021 - Yingxin Cao, UC Irvine
- 3 March 2021 - Avanti Shrikumar, Stanford University, Stanford
- 3 February 2021 - Uwe Ohler, Max-Delbrück-Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin
- 2 December 2021 - Ron Schwessinger, Radcliffe Department of Medicine, Oxford
- 4 November 2020 - David Kelley, Calico, San Francisco
- 7 October 2020 - Vikram Agarwal, Calico, San Francisco